BUY MEMBERSHIPS ONLINE: Become a Friend of the Barn
Friendship has always been at the heart of the Barn’s work. There is a real sense of celebration, belonging and diversity in all that we do – the work, our audiences – you name it!
To sustain our high quality arts programme and keep the doors open we need to bring in at least £280,000 each year from box office, trading and fundraising. No easy task in the current climate.
As a registered charity our friends can make a real difference to our work. Just this year our friends have provided match funding to allow us to carry out essential repairs and maintenance to the building. When you become a friend next time you come you can honestly say you helped to keep the roof above our heads.
We really couldn’t manage without our friends – the support you give us allows us to plan for the future with confidence.
- Individual £25
- Individual concession* £15
- Couple/family £40
- Life £250
* Concession means anyone who is claiming benefit or unemployed, in full-time education, senior citizen, disabled.
Other than the feel-good factor for supporting your local arts venue, as a Friend of the Barn you are also receiving:
- Priority booking for popular events
- the Barn Events Diary posted to your address
- Discounted ticket prices when booked in advance where advertised
- Invitations to special friends events
- 2 for 1 ticket offers on selected events when booked in advance where advertised
How to sign up
Sign up online: Become a Friend of the Barn
Alternatively, download the Become a Friend form which you can print off, complete and send to Friends Secretary, Woodend Barn, Banchory AB31 5QA. Cheques must be made payable to Woodend Arts Ltd.
A huge thank you from all of us at the Barn!